The countdown is finally over, as the biggest reality tv show in Africa returns to our screens – The Big Brother Naija Season 7 – Level Up.
It’s all excitement over here as fans of the show from all over the world gear up to meet the participants of the brand new season, which has been opened by the show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
Once again, history is being made as the grand prize for this season tagged ‘The only way up’ is N100 million worth of prizes, the biggest in a single reality TV show reward on the continent.
Like the last season, this year’s will be double launch shows; the first on Saturday, 23 July, while the second launches on Sunday, 24 July 2022.
MEET THE HOUSEMATES
- He’s an artist, model, fashion entrepreneur
- He’s 26 years old.
- He loves football, music, movies
- Beauty is JMK, former BBN housemate’s bestie.
- She’s a lawyer
- Loves Basketball
- Does not love easily
- He’s 22 years old
- He does not love at first sight
- She’s from Taraba state
- She’s a lover. Can also be a fighter
- She describes herself as sexy and hot.
- Gen Z queen.
- He’s a tech bro – User experience design
- Aspire’s to be the 2nd female winner in history.
- She’s a foodie.
- She brings undiluted originality.
- She’s 23 years old.
- She works in a school.
- She’s friendly and hates when people impose things on her.
- She loves to gossip.
- Her nickname is Macki-billions
- He describes himself as “Perfect.
- He’s 28 years old.
- He’s married, but his wife has given him permission to have lots of fun.
8. Daniella Peters
- She can be petty, sensitive but not dramatic
- She has a Twin, who is an albino, as well as her younger sister.
- She’s a poet
- She’s from Cross River State – Obudu
- She’s bringing love, energy, light, and wordplay.
- Spoken word artist
- She used to be a customer care rep.
- She runs a logistics company – D-Errands
- She’s 22 years old. she’s the 1st daughter have of 6 boys.
- Speaks a bit of French
- She can rap
9. Saviour Akpan
- Super confident, gentleman, amazing sense of humor.
- Has a passion for acting
- Pinch of drama, the life of the party, medicine man of the house.
- Love sleeping and eating
- Hates fights/drama
- Does not believe in love at first sight.
- He’s from Akwa Ibom State
- He’s a pharmacist
- Lowkey entertainer (dancing, acting, comedy)
- Hates Gossip
- Bringing drama
- Very understanding
- He does not love at first sight.
- He’s a music producer
- He’s single
- He’s from Imo State
- Might be willing to mingle.
- Describes himself as a body of talent
- Bring’s alte-vibe
- Enjoy’s sarcasm
- He’s all shades of fun, lovable, and fun to be with.
- She pays attention
- She’s a fighter and does not love at 1st sight.
- She’s 100% excited to be on the show
- She’s from Ondo State